Saturday, July 3, 2010

Argentina.You did well.


I am very sad.And by very sad I mean VERY SAD!You see..last night was the worst day of my life. It was a match that made me horrified.I am still crying,thinking of the match and how they scored the goals.Argentina was so close to winning.They missed a lot.And the annoying Germans.They must NEVER get the cup.I don't feel like writing anything anymore.It's just that I had confidence that Argentina would win the cup this year.But I was wrong.The reason why I am blogging now is that I wanna share my feelings with someone.I can't go on crying like this.So I'm just telling whoever who's reading my sad blog now that I am very sad.I used to be an Argentinian fan since I was a kid.I never supported any team in my life.EVER.So I'm sad.*cries*Messi tried his hardest to score a goal.He just had trouble keeping the ball down.That's it.I hope you can understand me. Please,if whoever you are is a Germany supporter.Stop reading this blog and mind your own business.I don't want to be humiliated.

No comments:

Post a Comment