Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Messi's tears

The world is round.He who achieves will lose one day.He who loses will win one day.I always believe that thanks to Messi.The picture you are seeing now will make all Argentine fans feel sympathetic.Some may even cry.Some people like me.Seeing Messi cry is like seeing someone that you have loved all this time go to heaven.I feel that way right now.People make fun of him saying that he's a loser and all.But I feel that Messi has the power to come back fighting for more.He believes what I believe.The world is round.I can't help crying looking at him cry.The tears are starting to roll out again.He was speechless after the match.He was crying and crying which made me cry even more.This 23 year old hero.My hero.Crying?No way.It totally makes me cry.He will certainly miss playing for the World Cup.He has to wait for exactly 4 years to play again.He agreed that there will be changes.Oh Messi.You're awesome.You'll be great in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment